SAE has already obtained more than $360 million in grant awards for our clients.
Our successes include awards from federal, state, and local funders as well as foundations. We credit the expertise of our grant writing staff, our excellent reviewers, and the extensive behavioral health and human service content expertise of our consultants via our unique teams-led approach to ensure quality assurance and quality improvement processes. This combination of excellence, experience and expertise allows us to develop highly competitive grant proposals by:
- Identifying appropriate funding opportunities;
- Intensively vetting the alignment of the proposed goals with yours while assessing implementational capacity;
- Designing innovative and evidence-based programs that match your current funding priorities;
- Recommending strategic partners that will strengthen the competitiveness of each proposal;
- Promoting an organization’s unique strengths and capabilities so that each proposal clearly stands out;
- Ensuring full compliance with funder evaluation criteria;
- Applying writers with the most experience per proposal;
- Supporting you with personalized timelines and checklists to measure progress and increase efficiency;
- Promoting your organization with the most compelling narrative, in your voice.
We offer 30-60 minute no-cost informational consultations to support your interest and determine best fit, whether by individual funding opportunity or for a series of opportunities ahead. Reach us at email@example.com or by phone, at 212.684.4480.
Are you waiting on another forecasted funding opportunity? We help agencies and providers with grant readiness. Additionally, due to high demand, we now provide support with fiscal sustainability expertise.