With changing requirements and opportunities in the service field, a guided approach for development can be helpful. Linking to a coach who understands the service history and also the current demands in service delivery and service outcomes can yield lasting results. Expert coaching is supportive, informative, and personalized.
Expert coaching can help with:
- identifying opportunities for business growth;
- developing action plans for challenges;
- staying updated on moving policies, plans, and requirements; and
- systematizing operational goals to match service opportunities.
SAE’s Executive Coaching services are now available. Our coaching services include:
- a termed timeline to engage in scheduled coaching sessions for members of your team;
- think tank sessions that are focused and informed;
- services tailored and specialized to the demands, interests, and concerns of your service agency’s needs; and
- developed team action steps to track potential for change and define business goals.
Currently, SAE provides Executive Coaching services in a wide array of areas, including but not limited to:
- Substance Use Disorder
- Population Health
- Mental Health Parity
For more information on how to benefit from SAE’s Executive Coaching services, you can email email@example.com or call (212) 684-4480.