The Services You Need. The Expertise You Deserve.
With an extensive cadre of experts, SAE is a well-established and innovative consulting firm focused on improving access to behavioral health and integrated care while reducing disparities for the most vulnerable and disenfranchised populations across the lifespan, especially in communities of color.
- Times of crisis create dangers, but also provide opportunities for innovation and change.
- Systems – organizations, communities, public agencies – do best when they view themselves as part of a System of Care.
- More can be accomplished when stakeholders come together around a common agenda to create long-term solutions. “The whole is greater than the sum of its part.”
- There are no cookie-cutter problems and no cookie-cutter solutions.
- Systems focused change along a continuum from the individual, family, organization, community, and public sector.
- Provider-driven needs assessments and solutions.
- Data-driven strategies with measurable outcomes using evidence-based practices.
- Inclusion of community stakeholders and indigenous leaders in the identification of challenges and the development of feasible and sustainable solutions, “Nothing About Us Without Us.”
Every situation is unique. With over 40 experts in all areas of behavioral health and non-profit operations and business management, SAE tailors its vast resources to meet individual organizational needs. Teams are developed with experts selected based on agency-identified needs and strategies for implementation.
SAE & Associates is a behavioral health consulting firm comprised of a broad range of clinical and executive content experts dedicated to helping agencies and providers sustain and grow their services to improve access to care and equity for vulnerable populations. One of our key services to help our clients achieve their goals is through successful funding strategies at the local, state, and federal levels.
Founded by President and CEO Steven A. Estrine, PhD in 2003, his more than 45 years of experience has led SAE to be a collaborative technical resource for behavioral healthcare providers across the country. With our guidance and assistance, providers have obtained over $325 million in government funded resources, secured clinic licenses to provide needed services, and have been able to improve and streamline their operations for maximum efficiency and results.
We specialize in mental health and substance abuse program development on behalf of clients who engage with the most at-risk populations across the life span, including the homeless, children and families, people coming out of prison, and those impacted by co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse, including veterans.
SAE’s innovative teams-led approach to increasing health literacy and improving health integration and access for vulnerable populations nationwide provides a client-facing, human-centered, integrated care approach to human services organizations and agencies.
Are You A Prospective Partner or Client?
To schedule a no-fee consultation in response to a currently appropriate grant funding or partnership opportunity, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulting Opportunities At SAE:
Given the great behavioral health needs at the community level and and the ongoing economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic (this includes impact on our workforces), we anticipate the importance of successful implementation of coherent organizational strategies and funding opportunities to meet the increased need going up.
SAE’s team of prestigious experts is one of the most diverse in the field of mental health consulting. Not only is each person a standalone reservoir of knowledge and vetted behavioral health experience, our teams are uniquely selected to support and complement the needs of the applicant or entity.
In any role, we seek candidates who are supportive of internal and external culture of embracing diversity and inclusion, who lead and support by example, with all convergent and divergent ideas and perspective, to ensure respect and value for all. | CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES