Hello and welcome to SAE Behavioral Health Consulting
To those who may be meeting us for the first time, we are a 20-year behavioral health consulting firm working on behalf of provider agencies across the country, helping our clients increase access to care and equity for vulnerable populations.
While our office is based in the New York City Metropolitan Area, this opportunity is a remote one. We seek expertise from all regions of the United States, and are open to candidates from historically underrepresented groups.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Serve as a program evaluator on federally funded behavioral health and social service programs;
- Establish and implement evaluation projects that identify underlying problems, and correct those inefficiencies in agency services;
- Work with nonprofit organizations and government entities to develop and analyze data that answer the question: “Who does what to whom to what effect and ultimately at what cost?”
- Assist in developing innovative, effective approaches that support that integration of behavioral health and primary care.
- A proven track record with a minimum of four years of experience in program evaluation;
- PhD or Master’s degree in psychology, social work, sociology or other human services field;
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of SPSS;
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Project oversight experience, including experience with SAMHSA FOAs;
- Knowledge of Medicaid transformation and behavioral health managed care;
- Knowledge of Spanish (preferred);
- Experience in marketing the value of evaluation as a tool for agency growth (preferred)
SAE consultants work part-time on a project-by-project basis. Consulting assignments and fees are commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using ‘Evaluation Consultant’ as your subject line. We will reach out to short-listed candidates and respond to job-specific questions you may wish to include in your cover letter. No calls please.
Thank you on behalf of our team, SAE Behavioral Health Consulting