PURPOSE: To identify, prevent, intervene, and/or lessen the impact of psychotic disorders in youth and young adults, not more than 25 years old, who are at clinical high risk for psychosis and provide evidence-based interventions in a trauma-informed manner to prevent the onset of psychosis. It is expected that this program will:
- improve symptomatic and behavioral functioning;
- enable youth and young adults to resume age-appropriate social, academic, and/or vocational activities;
- delay or prevent the onset of psychosis;
- minimize the duration of untreated psychosis for those who develop psychotic symptoms; and
- reduce the occurrence of psychotic disorders in youth and young adults.
POPULATION: Youth and Young Adults not more than 25 years old at Clinical High Risk for Psychosis.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility is statutorily limited to public entities such as states, counties, or tribes.
COST SHARING/MATCH: Yes, See Section III-2.
We offer 30-60 minute no-cost informational consultations to support your interest and determine best fit, whether by individual funding opportunity or for a series of opportunities ahead. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, at 212.684.4480.
Are you waiting on another forecasted funding opportunity? We help agencies and providers with grant readiness and provide support with fiscal sustainability expertise.