As a follow-up to our recent White Paper: The Impact of COVID-19 and a Proposal for Service Innovation, SAE focused on specific elements of the document during the last three podcasts.
The following SAE CAREs (Clinical And Research Experts) Podcasts are available now!
- how the Systems of Care (SOC) approach responds to the coronavirus pandemic;
- how SOC accommodates and supports evidence-based practices; and
- what our experience with SOC shows about care disparity and vulnerable populations.
- How can integrated care impact the outcome, experience, and long-term effects of this pandemic?
- In what ways can evaluation, at this time for innovative modeling, be a tool for practice management and practice advancement?
- What have we learned about advancing promising practices and models of care, like Systems of Care, to fit community needs and special populations?
- How does care coordination serve the needs of integrated care for COVID-19?
- In what ways does care coordination improve the financial and operational health of community providers?
- What have we learned about care coordination as an evidence-based practice for integrated care and for addressing gaps in care?
If you have any questions or would like to explore how we can assist you during this time, email email@example.com to connect with our team.