From Coverage to Care (C2C) recently released two new resources focused on coronavirus and health coverage.
- Coronavirus and Your Health Coverage: Get the Basics: talks about how to protect yourself and your family along with an overview on updates from Medicare, the Marketplace, and other information for consumers looking for information on health coverage and staying healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Stay Safe: Getting the Care You Need, at Home: focuses on how people can stay healthy within their home. This resource provides an overview of telehealth, managing ongoing health conditions, prescriptions, and other tips.
In April, SAE published the Issue Brief: Operational Considerations during the Coronavirus Pandemic. The following are elements that are forward-leaning to implement services and care during COVID-19.
- Triaging New Services and Business Activities
- Screening and Protocol Development
- Education and Training
- Data Integration and Security with New Technology Launch
In case you missed it, click here to read the full Issue Brief!