SAE has obtained more than $240 million in grant awards for its clients. These grants include awards from federal, state, and local funders as well as foundations. SAE’s success in grant development is due to the expertise of its grant writing staff and the extensive behavioral health and human service experience of its consultants. This combination of excellence, experience and expertise allows SAE to develop highly competitive grant proposals by:
- Identifying appropriate funding opportunities;
- Designing innovative and evidence-based programs that match current funding priorities;
- Recommending strategic partners that will strengthen the competitiveness of each proposal;
- Promoting an organization’s unique strengths and capabilities so that each proposal clearly stands out;
- Ensuring full compliance with funder evaluation criteria; and
- Promoting your organization with the most compelling narrative.