With changing requirements and opportunities in the service field, a guided approach for development can be helpful. Linking to a coach who understands the service history and also the current demands in service delivery and service outcomes can yield lasting results. Expert coaching is supportive, informative, and personalized.
Expert coaching can help with:
- identifying opportunities for business growth;
- developing action plans for challenges;
- staying updated on moving policies, plans, and requirements; and
- systematizing operational goals to match service opportunities.
SAE's Executive Coaching services are now available.
Our coaching services include:
- a termed timeline to engage in scheduled coaching sessions for members of your team;
- think tank sessions that are focused and informed;
- services tailored and specialized to the demands, interests, and concerns of your service agency's needs; and
- developed team action steps to track potential for change and define business goals.
Steven Rabinowitz is a member of our Executive Coaching team. Rabinowitz recently retired after 30 years of service at the NY State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS), where he spent the last 11 years as the Director of Downstate Field Operations, overseeing funding and program services in NYC and Long Island for over 250 substance abuse prevention, treatment, recovery, and specialized services provider agencies. Besides his thorough knowledge of fiscal, programmatic, and operational issues facing provider agencies, Steve was heavily involved for the last few years with initiatives like managed care, health homes, DSRIP, HCBS, and Value-Based Payments, as well as serving as co-leader of a major internal reorganization effort within OASAS.
For more information on how to benefit from SAE's Executive Coaching services, you can email email@example.com or call (212) 684-4480.